September was my first full month blogging! I think it was a success. I am enjoying it and still figuring things out. If you have any advice for a new blogger please let me know.
I finally made a bookstagram. Feel free to follow me and I’ll follow back. https://www.instagram.com/just_reading_jess/
Books read in september
I felt like I didn’t read that much in September, but I read 29 books. This includes audiobooks. I will list all books and say a little bit about my favorite. Feel free to ask me for more information about any of these books or see my reviews on GoodReads https://www.goodreads.com/justreadingjess
- Shut Up You’re Pretty by Tea Mutonji
- First Girl Gone by L.T. Vargus and Tim McBain
- One by One by Ruth Ware
- The Evolution of Alice by David Alexander Robertson
- The Birthday List (Maysen Jar #1) by Devney Perry
- Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar #2) by Devney Perry
- Half Truths (Secret Society #1) by Claire Contreras
- Twisted Circles (Secret Society #2) by Claire Contreras
- Little Bones by N.V. Peacock
- These Vengeful Hearts by Katherine Laurin
- Sisters of War by Lana Kortchik
- Here We Are by Graham Swift
- All the Acorns on the Forest Floor by Kim Hooper
- Sabotage by Emma Gannon
- The Vatican Conspiracy by Peter Hogenkamp
- The Birds That Stay by Ann Lambert
- Be Straight with Me by Emily Dalton
- Try Not to Die: In Brightside by Mark Tullius
- Five Little Words by Jackie Walsh
- The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michele Campbell
- American Royals (American Royals #1) by Katharine McGee
- Majesty (American Royals #2) by Katharine McGee
- Meet Me In London by Georgia Toffolo
- The Perfect Liar by Beverley Harvey
- Other People’s Houses by Abbi Waxman
- Never Turn Back by Christopher Swann
- The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher
- A Lover’s Discourse by Xiaolu Guo
- Strangers by C.L. Taylor
My favorite book read this month
My favorite book read this month was The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher. This is also my favorite book of 2020.
The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher is one of my new favorite books! Fisher brings her dark twistedness to a whole new level in The Wrong Family! The Wrong Family is a must read for thriller fans.
You can preorder today or read some of Tarryn’s backlist to prepare. If you need suggestions let me know.
Books to read in october
I don’t plan enough in advance to have a full list. I get a lot of books from the library and request ARCs whenever I feel like it, but these are the books I will definitely read.
- Dead Perfect by Noelle Holten
- All About Us by Tom Ellen
- The Perfect Couple by Lisa Hall
- First Date by Sue Watson
- An Angel’s Work by Kate Eastham
- Punching the Aire by Ibi Zoboi and Yusef Salaam
- Have you read any of these books? What did you think?
- Do you want to read any of these books?
- What were your favorite reads from September?
- What are you looking forward to reading in October?
- What kind of posts to you like/dislike?
- Any advice for a new blogger?
- What would you like to see in future monthly wrap ups?