Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
This week I received 6 books. I received 3 from NetGalley, 1 from Edelweiss and 2 from the library.
Thank you NetGalley, Edelweiss, Houston Public Library, St. Martin’s Press, Macmillan Publishers, Montlake, Amazon Publishing, Harper360, Harper Collins, Double Day Books, Random House for these ARCs and audiobooks.
- What books did you stack this week?
- What books are you looking forward to reading?
- Have you read any of these books?
- Do you want to read any of these books?
- Where do you get your books from?