Books Read in October
- The Book of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult
- Dead Perfect by Noelle Holten
- Punching the Air by Ibi Zoboi and Yusef Salaam
- First Date by Sue Watson
- The Survivors by Jane Harper
- All About Us by Tom Ellen
- Dear Justyce by Nic Stone
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Bears: Stunning Photographs of All the World’s Species by Tom Jackson
- An Angel’s Work by Kate Eastham
- The Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon
- We Were Restless Things by Cole Namatsu
- Well Played by Jen DeLuca
- The Perfect Couple by Lisa Hall
- All Stirred Up by Brianne Moore
- Instant Karma by Marissa Meyer
- The Mountains Sing by Nguyen Phan Que Mai
- Layla by Colleen Hoover
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
- Truly, Madly, Deeply by Karen Kingsbury
Books to Read in November
- A Mother’s Goodbye by Kate Hewitt
- A Mother Like You by Ruby Speechley
- She Lies Alone by Laura Wolfe
- Silent Night by Nell Pattison
- Trust Me by Sheryl Browne
- Thank You Next by Sophie Ranald
- War in the Valleys by Francesca Capaldi
- Unfaithful by Natalie Barelli
- She Lies Alone by Sharon Doering
My Favorite Book Read this Month
Layla by Colleen Hoover was my favorite book read in October.
I don’t even know where to begin with my thoughts and feelings about Layla. I loved Layla so much. There wasn’t anything I didn’t like about this book. Layla was such a unique mix of romance, thriller and paranormal romance.
The story was so interesting. Instant love followed by a life changing event. Will Leeds and Layla become closer or farther apart from staying at the bed and breakfast?
I don’t read a lot of paranormal romance, but Layla has convinced me I need to read more.
I highly recommend Layla to fans of Colleen Hoover especially if you liked Verity. I also recommend Layla to anyone looking for a unique book and fans of paranormal romance.
Thank you NetGalley and Montlake/Amazon Publishing for Layla.
Full review coming soon.
Feel Free to follow me on other sites
- Have you read any of these books? What did you think?
- Do you want to read any of these books?
- What were your favorite reads from October?
- What are you looking forward to reading in November?
- What kind of posts to you like/dislike?
- Any advice for a new blogger?
- What would you like to see in future monthly wrap ups?