Books Read in November
- A Mother’s Goodbye by Kate Hewitt
- A Mother Like You by Ruby Speechley
- Followers by Megan Angelo
- The House Mate by Nina Manning
- God Loves Hair by Vivek Shraya
- Better Luck Next Time by Kate Hilton
- She Lies Alone by Laura Wolfe
- Alex in Wonderland by Max Monroe
- Trust Me by Sheryl Browne
- The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon
- The Queen and the Cure by Amy Harmon
- The Divines by Ellie Eaton
- Cobble Hill by Cecily von Ziegesar
- Thank You, Next by Sophie Ranald
- Silent Night by Nell Pattison
- Pretty Little Wife by Darby Kane
- Talk to Me Always: Poetry, Prose and Photography by Alexi Lubomirski
- War in the Valleys by Francesca Capaldi
- When I Was You by Amber Garza
- Unfaithful by Natalie Barelli
- Empire High Betrayal by Ivy Smoak
- How to Fail at Flirting by Denise Williams
- The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Dare
- This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens
- Find Me in Havana by Serena Burdick
- Every Last Secret by A.R. Torre
Books to Read in December
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks
- Not What I Expected by Jewel E. Ann
- The Cousins by Karen M. McManus
- Wedding Bells on Victory Street by Pam Howes
- Girl Under Water by LT Vargus and Tim McBain
- One Snowy Week in Springhollow by Lucy Knott
- Our Little Secret by Lesley Sanderson
Feel Free to follow me on other sites
- Have you read any of these books? What did you think?
- Do you want to read any of these books?
- What were your favorite reads from November?
- What are you looking forward to reading in December?
- What kind of posts to you like/dislike?
- What would you like to see in future monthly wrap ups?