Books Read in January
- The German Girl by Lily Graham
- Ten Rules for Faking It by Sophie Sullivan
- The Woman Outside the Door by Rachel Ryan
- The End of Her by Shari Lapena
- My Mother’s Secret by Julia Roberts
- The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner
- The Watchmaker of Dachau by Carly Schabowski
- Love Spells and Other Disasters by Angie Barrett
- Not My Boy by Kelly Simmons
- Mother May I by Joshilyn Jackson
- Rude: Stop Being Nice and Start Being Bold by Rebecca Reid
- The Last Goodbye by Fiona Lucas
- The Lost Mother by Catherine Hokin
- Lola on Fire by Rio Youers
- A Mother’s Promise by K.D. Alden
- Bravey by Alexi Pappas
- Killer Content by Olivia Blacke
- The Rose Code by Kate Quinn
- Broken (in the best possible way) by Jenny Lawson
- His Hidden Wife by Wendy Clarke
- The Girl at the Back of the Bus by Suzette D. Harrison
- The Shadow Man by Helen Fields
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
- When We Met by Marni Mann
- Black Buck by Mateo Askaripour
- Serena Singh Flips the Script by Sonya Lalli
Feel Free to follow me on other sites
- Have you read any of these books? What did you think?
- Do you want to read any of these books?
- What were your favorite reads from November?
- What are you looking forward to reading in December?
- What kind of posts to you like/dislike?
- What would you like to see in future monthly wrap ups?