Books Read in February
- Watch Her by Edwin Hill
- Make Up Break Up by Lily Menon
- Gone Too Soon by Dani Atkins
- A Killer’s Daughter by Jenna Kernan
- I Want To Be Where the Normal People Are by Rachel Bloom
- The Project by Courtney Summers
- The Wife Stalker by Liv Constantine
- You’ll Never Believe What Happened to Lacey by Amber Ruffin and Lacey Lamar
- Hold the Forevers by K.A. Linde
- The Book of Moods by Lauren Martin
- Girl on the Line by Faith Gardner
- The Night We Met by Zoe Folbigg
- The Good Daughters by Joyce Maynard
- When the World Stood Still by Kate Eastham
- Unfinished by Priyanka Chopra Jonas
- The Prophets by Robert Jones Jr.
- Do No Harm by Christina McDonald
- Every Last Fear by Alex Finlay
- No Alcohol Beyond This Point by JB Teller
- Unchosen by Katharyn Blair
- Milk Blood Heat by Dantiel W. Moniz
- The Things We Leave Unfinished by Rebecca Yarros
- Accidentally Engaged by Farah Heron
- It’s Been a Pleasure, Noni Blake by Claire Christian
- The Wedding by Ruth Heald
- Between Two Kingdoms by Suleika Jaouard
- Sparks Like Stars by Nadia Hashimi
- If She Dies by Erik Therme
- Love Songs for Skeptics by Christina Pishiris
- Love at First by Kate Clayborn
Feel Free to follow me on other sites
- Have you read any of these books? What did you think?
- Do you want to read any of these books?
- What were your favorite reads from February?
- What are you looking forward to reading in March?
- What kind of posts to you like/dislike?
- What would you like to see in future monthly wrap ups?