Books Read in March
- Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton
- Everything After by Jill Santopolo
- The Girl Least Likely by Katy Loutzenhiser
- How Beautiful We Were by Imbolo Mbue
- The Song Book of Benny Lament by Amy Harmon
- House of Hollow by Krystal Sutherland
- Are We There Yet? by Kathleen West
- Too Good to be True by Carola Lovering
- Watch Her Sleep by L.T. Vargus and Tim McBain
- Little Pieces of Me by Alison Hammer
- Yes & I Love You by Roni Loren
- The Good, the Bad, and the Dumped by Jenny Colgan
- Eternal by Lisa Scottoline
- The Girls Are All So Nice Here by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
- The Sanatorium by Sarah Pearse
- When I Ran Away by Ilona Bannister
- American Betiya by Anuradha D. Rajurkar
- Lies We Bury by Elle Marr
- We Begin at the End by Chris Whitaker
- Sunflower Sisters by Martha Hall Kelly
- One Step to You by Federico Moccia
- Maggie Finds Her Muse by Dee Ernst
- The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth
- An Unlikely Spy by Rebecca Starford
- Float Plan by Trish Doller
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne
Feel free to follow me on other sites
- Have you read any of these books? What did you think?
- Do you want to read any of these books?
- What were your favorite reads from March?
- What are you looking forward to reading in April?