Books Read in December
- Not What I Expected by Jewel E. Ann
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks
- The Cousins by Karen M. McManus
- Wedding Bells on Victory Street by Pam Howes
- How to Catch a Queen by Alyssa Cole
- The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins
- Girl Under Water by L.T. Vargus and Tim McBain
- Take It Back by Kia Abdullah
- A Life Without Regrets by Marci Bolden
- Love Almost by Hayley Doyle
- The Birthday Weekend by Lesley Sanderson
- Didn’t See That Coming by Rachel Hollis
- One Snowy Week in Springhollow by Lucy Knott
- The Perfect Marriage by Jeneva Rose
- Fables & Other Lies by Claire Contreras
- Sasha Masha by Agnes Borinsky
- After All I’ve Done by Mina Hardy
- Single Mother by Samantha Hayes
- Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry by Joya Goffney
- An American in Paris by Siobhan Curham
- Eudora Honeysett is Quite Well, Thank You by Annie Lyons
- Long Time Coming: Reckoning With Race in America by Michael Eric Dyson
- The Missing Woman by Georgina Cross
- Happily Ever Afters by Elise Bryant
- The Mermaid from Jeju by Sumi Hahn
Feel Free to follow me on other sites
- Have you read any of these books? What did you think?
- Do you want to read any of these books?
- What were your favorite reads from November?
- What are you looking forward to reading in December?
- What kind of posts to you like/dislike?
- What would you like to see in future monthly wrap ups?